The ToneWay® Project: helping people play music

BANJO

I am having trouble finding information on learning banjo on the Toneway Project. The banjo is mentioned several times along with the fiddle, mandolin and guitar, but for some reason I can not find the lessons or any picking patterns for that instrument. I am attempting to learn several instruments in addition to the guitar and was under the impression the Tonway Project gave a good bit of detail on that instrument. Am I wrong, or just not seeing it?

Cancel

I'm just like you John, I can't find any information on the Banjo. You would think a one,four,five pattern could be included in folk music.

Cancel

I'm sure the admins will chime in but what you are looking for will most likely be covered in the Instruction books- The ToneWay Music Method. I own and have benefitted from 4 or five of these books. Their method helps you learn the fret board of your particular instrument, so that you will be able to find the melody to songs. The method was really helpful to me. Just my 2 cents, Thanks.

Cancel

I am having trouble finding information on learning banjo on the Toneway Project.

It sounds like you don't have a book that contains the information you're looking for. Take a look at this book, https://www.amazon.com/ToneWay%C2%AE-Music-Method-Easier-Play/dp/1481134000/

Cancel
to write a reply.