The ToneWay® Project: helping people play music

Search function?

Hi everyone,
It's probably in plain sight somewhere but I don't see if there is a search function for the forum, am I missing something?
Thanks

Cancel

Hi Marc,

There is not a search function on the Toneway site. You will just need to click on the links and look for the topics of interest. If you look at the top of the page and click on the “Follow” star, the site will notify you via e-mail about any responses to your interest and any new topics.

I hope it clarifies . I am sure that if I am missing it like you, the Abbott family will let us know. Are you looking for something specific?

Cancel

Thanks Danny, that helps and confirms my experience.
I'll probably start new topics for the questions I have in mind if I see they haven't been already addressed. Thanks again for responding.
Marc

Cancel

Danny's right, there's no search feature on this website. However, you can use Google to search the contents of this site. All you have to do is add site:toneway.com to your search query. So for example, if you type this into a Google Search:

site:toneway.com mandolin

…you'll see all the pages (including forum threads) on the site where the word “mandolin” is mentioned.

Hope that helps!

Edited 4 times; last edited Nov 23, 2015 by Luke Abbott
Cancel
to write a reply.