The ToneWay® Project: helping people play music

Down the road by Bill Staines .

Where can I hear a recording of this song? Many thanks in anticipation

Cancel

Right here at Toneway, Go to the Songs Tab above, there is huge list of Songs listed alphabetically. Click on the icon (light grey) that looks like a speaker (to the left of the song) or any song listed. On the right hand side of the page is a Rectangle window entitled “Song Clip” Then click on the tiny “box” within this rectangle. Or you can go to “YouTube” and type in Flatt & Scruggs, Down the Road, Then click on the “arrow” to play the video or song clip. Or just do a Google Search or Microsoft Search for a complete list of all the places you can find this song. Good luck, Berta

Cancel

Thanks Roberta, I have tried all of these searches with no success, the Scruggs song is not the one I am after, the song I want is by Bill Staines with the same title all very confusing about to try iTunes, many thanks for your advice, Barry

Cancel

http://www.acousticmusic.com/staines/bsdisco.htm

Further checking this. And by the way, thank you for introducing me to Bill Staines' wonderful music. Copy and paste the above link into your “Search” line. The Album called SandStone Cathedrals, lists “Down the Road” as being on this Album. I even checked Itunes and couldn't find this tune, so I did a Google Search.

YouTube lists 148 songs of his at this link:
Just copy the link and paste into your search line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njo3TRYztrY&index=20&list=PLyS96B_lVdObv2zAOjDTlD80KQrMSdPAU

So again, thank you, I've got some Bill Staines Music to listen to.

Cancel

Amazon.com has the CD “Sandstone Cathedrals” There is also alot of Bill Staines music on “Spotify” (but not “Down the Road”

Cancel

It looks like it's on “The First Million Miles” cd. The volume 1 version. I don't see it on iTunes, but it is available at amazon.

Cancel

Thanks to you all for your help I have now obtained the song, many thanks, Barry

Cancel
to write a reply.