The ToneWay® Project: helping people play music

change instruments

I am signed up for your ukulele lessons but wanted to learn dobro instead. I'm not sure how to go about this. Nancy Scofield

Cancel

Buy the Toneway Music Method Book And Companion CDs. They cover more than the Uk And Guitar

Edited Aug 7, 2018 by Danny Webb
Cancel

Thank you. I already have to ukulele one but will get the regular Toneway Music Book and the companion CD

Cancel

Great Nancy. The Toneway Project has been one of the most rewarding investments I have made. I play multiple instruments and the training from Luke and his family has been priceless. Have you viewed the whole online course? It gives a lot of basics that clarifies. The Dobro is a great instrument. It will be my next investment. You might also consider a dulcimer. They have a sweet mellow sound.

Cancel

Am working on the mandolin and guitar also wanting my grand kids to learn with me as the two youngest girls have ukes

Cancel

Rick, that is great. The uke’s Makes transition to guitar easier. The mandolin can transition to the violin and a tenor banjo. The tenor banjo to a 5 string banjo. Keep working at it and teach your grand kids. It is well worth it.

Cancel
to write a reply.