The ToneWay® Project: helping people play music

Czn't access lessons on line. I keep getting "File not found" or some such message. Any suggestions

I just received “Mountain Music for everyone!” (core edition) and the Family Tradition Big Print Gospel Songbook. I wanted to look at the on line lessons to start out but cannot access them. Any suggestions?

Cancel

Hi Ken,

Hmmm… My husband and I have both tried on our individual computers and it works. What browser are you using? We have Chrome. Carl thinks maybe the video plug in you're using isn't working perhaps. Do you have another computer to try to access them on? We hope you can get it working! They are there. Best wishes, Leslie

Cancel

Make sure you have the proper Codec’s for the videos. I would install as many “versions” as possible to cover all video formats.

Cancel

No need to install codecs or video plugins; it should work in any modern browser (Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge 18+, Safari 10+).

Cancel

I found it on Youtube. I'm good to go. I've learned a few things that I never thought to question. The books are great but I wish the guitar stuff was separate from Mandolin, fiddle, etc. Alzheimer's makes easy things a little more difficult.

Cancel

Hi Ken,

I guess you have found the ones on The Toneway Project YouTube. There are 2 different sets for the guitar. Chords and Strumming and Playing Melody by Ear.

About the book…Carl will be writing one for just the guitar! It will take a while though.

If you have any questions, pleaselet us know.

Best wishes, Leslie.

Cancel
to write a reply.